Omaha Hi is a version of Texas Hold'Em where players are dealt four hole cards instead of two. But there's a catch: two and only two of the hole cards can be used in making the final hand. Omaha Hi is also known as Omaha Hold'Em or simply Omaha.
The rules of Omaha Poker are identical to Texas Hold'em Rules except for the following differences.
Each player is dealt four down cards.
Players who have not folded during any round of betting construct their best 5 card poker hand using the standard hand rankings. Each player must use exactly two cards from their own four card hand and exactly three cards from the five card board. The ranking of the hands are compared and the pot is divided equally amongst the players with the highest ranking hand.
There are no wild cards in Draw Poker. All suits are ranked equally.
- High card (five dissimilar cards, mixed suit)
- One pair
- Two pairs
- Three of a kind, trips, set (three cards, same value)
- Straight (any five consecutive cards)
- Flush (any five cards of the same suit)
- Full House (Three of a Kind and a Pair)
- Four of a kind (four cards, same value ,eg. four 10's)
- Straight flush (any five consecutive cards, all same suit)
- Royal Flush (A-K-Q-J-10, all same suit)